Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday: Alexa's Favorite Day!

On Sunday, Alexa had to give a talk in primary. This is the first time she has ever done anything like this. She is getting so big. She helped me write the talk and she did a lot of it on her own. She did such a good job. It was so cute. Later that night we decide to film her doing it so everyone could see. (No she didn't wear her pajamas to church!)

After church Alexa was singing a song that they have been practicing for the primary program next week. The song that goes "Onward, every onward.." she kept singing it with the wrong words, "Awkward, Aint it Awkward..." She is so funny.

4 comments:

Mary Brown said...

I don't know which time was cuter, at church or the time you filmed it! She is so funny and yet very serious about what she is saying. She really does know that he is a Child of God and I am thankful for that!

Child Family said...

She is so stinkin funny and cute!

Alice said...

I wish she would have taken a bow at church too. She is so hilarious. Man, I love that kid. I am thankful for her and for her amazing mom!

Connie and Joe said...

That was too cute. Thanks for sharing.Sister Sandoval