Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alexa's Fairy Party

Alexa had a really fun birthday party with twelve of her little friends. I kind of started planning it late so I didn't think all the girls would come, but they all did. They all came in fairy costumes. My dad and I took all of the silk flowers from the whole house and put them in the room to make it look like a garden. Alexa wanted firefies so my dad had the bright idea to put white lights in the trees that blinked along with the music. It turned out pretty cute and they had a blast al dancing.

2 comments:

Family History said...

Alyssa you are such a fun Mom!! I love all of the pictures, Alexa is growing up all to quickly. I hope all is going well, I'm still waiting to get a call from you to hear all the latest news!!

Brandon and Erin said...

so cute...brynnley has the same tinkerbell outfit:) Alexa looks so cute! Getting so grown up! I miss her:) And of course you!!