Sunday, April 19, 2009

Alexa's Many Nicknames!!!


Alice in Wonderland-
We have had a lot going on the past few days. A friend that I use to work with up in Utah was in town so we went down to the strip and ate at the ESPN Zone and watched the Fountains. Alexa and Alice lived it. (Alice was conducting the fountains.)When I told Alexa that Alice was coming to visit she said, "is it the real Alice in Wonderland from Provo?"
Chuck and Joshy Washy-
We went to the park and to eat with some guys. Chucky, or as Alexa says, "Chuck" was brave enough to sit between the two kids in the back seat.
We went this weekend to go see my friend Jenny and her husband and baby who were up in Utah. No nick name for them, but Alexa did name her shoes after Jenny!!!
On our way back from Utah we dropped off Alexa to see her Grandma and some family. She wont be home till Tuesday so we will miss her.

A few other nick names that Alexa has given people:
My mom is the Bock Bock Grandma
Savany Wanny Love Heart
K.T. is now Kade
Uncle Will is her Cuddy Buddy
Grandpa is PuaPua
Her blanket is Slucy

3 comments:

April Garvin said...

Nicknames are so fun!

Mary Brown said...

Don't forget: Barbs for Barbies, Halls for Holli, Poppy sometimes for Grandpa...she has so many! I don't know why I can't remember them all, maybe because I am an old "Bock, Bock Grandma!" She named me that because of the wonderful sound effects I made while reading the Little Red Hen book to her! And now when I want her to help, I talk in my chicken voice and say, "Who will help me bake the bread????" What is funny is we don't have any nicknames for her!!!

Anonymous said...

Alexa is such a sassy little one. Man I miss her. Love you and miss Alexa already. Had way too much fun to handle out there and wish I could be your BFF every day... but I'm just a phone call away... and a plane ticket. But just say the word and I'll be there. Love you.
-Kari