Sunday, October 11, 2009

In Trouble..

I have been so busy lately and have not been on the internet, but I keep getting in troule for not posting so here it goes. We had a great summer. Lots of fun trips. School is back in. We just finished homecoming week so I think that I have a few months where my life wont be so busy.


Alexa started pre-school. She loves it. We are in the new house, but there is still a lot of work to be done on it.

I have been keping a list of funny things Alexa has said lately so her are the more recent ones.
-My cell phone has been having problems lately. Anyone who is around me knows that I keep it in my bra a lot. Well my mom was asking me if it wasnt working because it got wet. I said no and Alexa piped in with "except for boob sweat."
-I have been going with a group of singles to Stoney's to go country line dancing. I was telling my mom how Thursday is ladies night and that is why we go because we get in free. Alexa asked, "what about boys in dresses?"
-"I think Heavenly Father laughs at me when I do funny things"
-Alexa told me I could be her side kick

-Alexa told my sister KT she wished she would move so she could be Will's wife.

HA HA... I love my life!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, you ARE alive. That's nice to know! :) Your house looks cool from the ONE picture you posted of it. ;)

marleah said...

I just laughed out loud reading this. She is a crack up. I still need to come see your new casa!

Kim said...

Cute Rockstar outfit! I'm a blog slacker too, don't worry.

Erika said...

Lovin' the purple dress!

Jillian said...

Very cute. Congrats on the house too!

Anonymous said...

You know my wife left with a cowboy and I thought my life was over. She left a 7 and a 11 year old. My mom was sick and my dad was sick across the drive way. We had 75 head of cows and 60 head of sheep to take care of. The best thing was they were all ready to calve and the sheep were starting to lamb. My sister in law kept me going. She kept telling me that I was a hot item and a good women was looking for me. I met a women at the bank and she changed my bank accounts, I cried while doing that and when I looked in her eyes, I knew I would know her some day. I dated,,,, and 10 years later I herd she got divorced. We dated one time in was married. I guess I waited for her. Well by your picture you won't have any problems there. Just be a sincere honest person and take your time.....time.... Don't be afraid of being single. Take care of your daughter and go to work and come home everyday, and when you least expectant some one will appear on your door step and you will know. You will be OK! your not alone