Monday, September 8, 2008

Poor Elizabeth!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not the best at up keep on my car. It is not very high up there on my list of priorities. (I would way rather blog than clean my car!) It was starting to get bad enough that it was even bothering me so I had it washed Saturday and cleaned out the inside. It was so nice to have a clean car. Today the washing your car curse was in full force. Not only did it ran and get my car all dirty, but on my way home from picking up Alexa I was rear ended. I know many of you are assuming it was my fault, but for once, I was completely innocent! It isn't too bad. I will definitely need a new bumper, but I think that the damages stopped there. Later, Alexa decided to name my car. So my car is now officially known as Elizabeth. She then continued to say, "Poor Elizabeth. Elizabeth, you are my best car ever. I love you!" So Elizabeth is a little banged up, but I love my car too!

2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

I would love my car too if it were paid off and never broke down!!!! So glad you and Alexa were not hurt. I am sad that "poor Elizabeth" will need some repairs, but better her than you!!! Love you forever, Mom

West and Darci said...

I love to hear the funny things that Alexa has to say!