Monday, December 1, 2008

Fun Week!!!

This past week has ben a lot of fun, but it has been really busy. I can't remember the last time I got a good night of sleep. I think I am running myself out, but I am sure having a good time doing it.


Last Weekend, Alexa and I went up to Utah and got to see some of our old friends. We went to the Chocolate Festival and how can that not be fun!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We made lots of pumpin pies and had lots of family over. We made a cute gingerbread castle with her cousins. Then they gave us a concert. It was so funny. She rocks out!!!



That night my cousins and I decided to start shopping at midnight and had a long day getting some great deals at Toy's R Us and Walmart. Then later that night my family suprised me with a birthday party. I had no idea. I can't believe they pulled it off.
The next day we all went to Opportunity Village and saw Santa. Alexa asked for the new Alexa princess barbie and a digital camera. She loves to take pictures and is pretty good at it.

Click here for a slideshow of our pictures.
http://www.slide.com/r/ypYIVC2p5j8L9KJ1wdBWlL9KHYKwClcZ?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

2 comments:

Brandon and Erin said...

so cute...wish we could be closer and take our kids to fun things together. Give Alexa a hug...Happy Early Bday Too!

Rieneke said...

Alyssa,
You have the same background paper on your blog as I do on mine! Alexa is getting so big! It's funto see her. I check inon you guys every now and then, but I'm just not a big comment-er. (Not sure if that's a word!) Anyway, hope all is well with you guys! Take care! Dutch