Thursday, May 22, 2008

Makeovers!!!



With Alexa gone, I have had a little extra time. Today was the Senior Banquet at school and so we all had to dress up. My friend Alice and I decided to get ready together. Sometimes she thinks that I am crazy because I like to get to curl her hair and do her makeup. (She doesn't like to do it!) We were going to dye her hair, but we ran out of time. We decided to spend our time playing Mario Carts on the Wii instead. I too have recently changed my hair back to blond. (Mom here are some pictures so you can see it!)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Alyssa,
I was so excited to get an email from you, and then to see that you started a blog! Made me happy. I can't believe how big Alexa is. She's a little person! I hope things are going well in your life. We need to catch up. Check out my blog and you can find out everything you need to know about my life :). Luv ya!
Adrienne