Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Art!!!



This past weekend we had a friend from Utah come down and visit. Alexa was so excited to see her. She came with us to Alexa's gymnastics and soccer and then we went to Walmart and got stuff to carve pumpkins. We got a little too adventurous and decided to do some complicated designs. Alexa really wanted a Cinderella pumpkin, so we gave it a try. I was actually pretty impressed with myself and my pumpkin. It turned out better than I thought it would. Alexa loved it. It looked really cool in the dark with the candle lit. It already got all shrivelled up and doesn't look like Cinderella any more.



My cousin's little girl came over while we were doing pumpkins and after we were done with the knives, they got to paint their own pmpkins. They were so proud!




1 comment:

Leigh said...

Great job on the pumpkin! How did you do that?!? Can't wait to see pictures of Alexa in her costume.