Friday, August 29, 2008

Every Time at the Grocery Store is an Adventure!


(Alice...you know what I am talking about!) Today we went to get groceries with my mom after I got off from work. When we were there I whispered to my mom that I needed to get some tampons. Alexa heard and yells across the store, "TAMPONS, TAMPONS, TAMPONS, WHAT ARE TAMPONS? WE NEED TO GET TAMPONS!" She then also realized that it would echo really loud in that store so she didn't want to stop. I was laughing so hard I started to tear up. My mom was trying to get her to stop by explaining what they were and why we don't say that out loud, but that didn't work.

5 comments:

Mary Brown said...

Maybe that is why she kept singing her song about "forgive me."

Alice said...

I miss adventures at Smith's. I would have laughed my head off too! That is awesome. I think it is funny that we are now in sync again. Unfortunately for me, I have nobody to scream "Tampons" across the store!

Anonymous said...

haha shes quite crazy!
i have some very cute pictures of her when i was visitng my grandparents and she was visiting traci! ill try and figure out a way to send them to you!
- hannah child

Courtney M said...

That's hilarious! Ive got to meet this little girl...she's a crack up! She sounds like so much fun!

Jenny said...

That is hilarious!

By the way, Leah is still asking "where's the girl?" that she played with at out hotel :)